Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is so good and simple!
- 473.18 ml small shell pasta, cooked and drained
- 566.99 g package frozen spinach, cooked and drained
- 2 (340.19 g) can canned tuna, drained
- 9.85 ml onions, grated
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, grated and divided
- Combine noodles, spinach and remaining ingredients, reserving about 1/2 cup of the cheese to sprinkle on top.
- Cook in covered casserole in 350° oven until cheese is bubbly.
I just made this last week, added a can of diced tomatoes.
I had to use what we had in the kitchen for a quick meal, so I used egg noodles. I also added a couple cloves of garlic.