Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is so good and simple!
Make and share this Tuna Noodle Florentine recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups small shell pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen spinach, cooked and drained
- 2 (6 ounce) cans canned tuna, drained
- 2 teaspoons onions, grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated and divided
- Combine noodles, spinach and remaining ingredients, reserving about 1/2 cup of the cheese to sprinkle on top.
- Cook in covered casserole in 350° oven until cheese is bubbly.
I just made this last week, added a can of diced tomatoes.
I had to use what we had in the kitchen for a quick meal, so I used egg noodles. I also added a couple cloves of garlic.