- 8 ounces medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 10 ounces frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 6 ounces tuna in water, drained
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 eggs
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place noodles in a large bowl. Add the peas and carrots, onion, tuna, and cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, milk and water; stir into the noodle mixture.
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes; loosen edges with a knife to remove from cups.