Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Hungry-girl's famous dish.
- 3 (8 ounce) packages shirataki noodles
- 1 (7 ounce) packet tuna
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (3/4 ounce) Laughing Cow light swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Rinse and drain noodles well. Cut noodles (so they're not completely unwieldy). Microwave noodles for one minute and pat dry.
- Melt Laughing Cow Light cheese wedge into noodles, microwaving again for 20 seconds if necessary. Mix cheese wedge thoroughly into noodles.
- Add tuna and peas and stir well.
- Put noodle/cheese mixture into a casserole dish. Add your can of soup and one tablespoons of parmesan and mix well. Season to taste. Top with remaining two tablespoons of parmesan and bake in your preheated 375° oven for 20-25 minutes.