Prep 0 mins
Cook 50 mins
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups No Yolks egg noodle substitute, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 10 3⁄4 ounces low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 6 ounces tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 2 cups frozen green peas, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup white breadcrumb
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray; set aside. Heat water to boiling.
- Add noodles and salt. Boil for 9 minutes and drain.
- Add milk to soup and mix well.
- Arrange half of noodles, half of tuna, half of peas, and half of soup mixture in layers in prepared dish.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Suggestion: Subsitiution for bread crumbs. You can also use Cereal(corn-flakes), Crackers,and sometimes you can use Corn chips to.
Thanks Dancer! I've been looking for a tasty tuna casserole & I finally found one. To enhance the flavor I added Mrs. Dash to the soup mix and a little salt and pepper.
Very good recipe and very easy to make. I used the sour cream substitute and it def. made the consistency thicker/creamier.