Tuna Noodle Casserole - Dairy Free
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large pot of boiling salted water, cook noodles until al dente (tender but firm to bite), approximately 8 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine cooled noodles, tuna, green onions, celery and red pepper.
- In a measuring cup, whisk together chicken stalk, salad dressing, pepper and tarragon until well combined. Pour over noodle mixture and combine. Spoon into casserole dish (2L).
- Prepare the topping: In a small bowl, toss bread crumbs, almonds and vegetable oil. Sprinkle evenly over top of casserole.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 - 35 minutes or until headed through.