1/1 Photo of Tuna Noodle Casserole
Judith Fraser's Note:
I have been making this recipe for over 25 years and think it came from my mother originally but can't be sure. It has a creamy texture from the cheese added and the mayonnaise which makes it sumptuous. Can be doubled easily.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can Veg-All or 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1/2 stalk celery, chopped finely
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (if you prefer, use onion powder)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked (macaroni may be used)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2prepare and mix all ingredients in large bowl and put into covered casserole dish to bake for 30-45 min or until bubbly.
- 3May be topped with buttered bread crumbs if crusty top is desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 640.2
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 113.6 mg
- Sodium 965.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 30.2 g