Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made this up (sort of) when I thought i had nothing for dinner. I kind of followed a recipe, but i had to subsitute certain things I didn't have on hand. It came out pretty good, so I thought I'd post it.
- 1 can tuna
- 3 cups pasta, of your choice (I used spirals)
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the box, and set aside.
- Spray a pan with cooking spray, and over medium heat, melt 2 tbsp of butter, then add peas.
- Cook until peas have softened.
- In a small bowl, combine milk, chicken broth& flour.
- Slowly mix into peas, mixing until well blended.
- Cook the mixture until it has thickened.
- Add pasta and tuna to the peas mixture.
- Mix in sour cream.
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray, and pour all into the dish.
- Mix bread crumbs and 3 tbsp melted butter together, and spread over top of the casserole.
- Bake casserole at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- When it comes out, top it with salt& pepper.
- I also added some french fried onions.
- This makes 2 servings.
- Let me know of anything you might do to fix this upI made it up out of stuff I found in my fridge when I thought I had nothing for dinner.
I had ok flavor, and was very dry.