Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I found this on the Campbells website. It was rated high, and for good reason. This is delicious.
- 2 1⁄2 cups dry medium egg noodles
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 (10 ounce) can low-fat cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz/60 g)
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- Add peas for last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Combine in 8-cup (2 L) casserole, soup, milk, tuna and half of cheese.
- Stir in noodles and peas.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C) 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbling and hot.
Really easy to make but didn't have much flavor.
This is very good. My hubby loves tuna any way it is prepared so he really ate up on this. I change it about a lot with different veggies and different soups because I make it so often. All we have with this is a salad and a small bowl of fruit. ummmm ummmm good.