Recipe by SaneeBrat
One of those old comfort foods I crave every-so-often. I usually also have fresh white bread and jam as a treat with it too. (Love my carbs too much!)
- 3 cups cooked bow tie pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) can tuna in water (drained)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can fat free cream of celery soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms (drained)
- 1 cup frozen peas (thawed)
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 2 ounces potato chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix tuna, pasta, soup, mushrooms, peas and onion in large bowl.
- Transfer mixture to a 8x8 casserole dish sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Crush potato chips and sprinkle on top.
- Bake in oven preheated to 350º F for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.