One of those old comfort foods I crave every-so-often. I usually also have fresh white bread and jam as a treat with it too. (Love my carbs too much!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix tuna, pasta, soup, mushrooms, peas and onion in large bowl.
- 2Transfer mixture to a 8x8 casserole dish sprayed with non-stick spray.
- 3Crush potato chips and sprinkle on top.
- 4Bake in oven preheated to 350º F for 45 minutes to an hour.
- 5Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.0
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 48.9 mg
- Sodium 347.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 21.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free cream of celery soup