Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a quick and easy dish that is tasty too. Most kids like it too. I serve a veggie or salad and rolls with it.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles as directed on package.
- Return drained noodles to kettle; stir in tuna, sour cream, milk, mushrooms, salt and pepper.
- Pour into ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- Mix bread crumbs, cheese and butter; sprinkle over casserole.
- If desired, sprinkle paprika over bread crumb mixture.
- Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly.
I love this! I skipped the sour cream and used a can of evaporated milk. I also used a can of tomato paste because I didn't have a can of mushrooms. I too added greek seasoning as well as a clove of crushed garlic. I also added some frozen peas. YUM
This was really good. I added 1/4 cup chopped pimento-stuffed olives because I put olives in everything. Thanks!