Recipe by GinnyP
Quick and healthy!
Top Review by keen5
I thought this was good and would probably make it again. I like that it is healthier and I was surprised by the cottage cheese and yogurt. I don't eat either alone, but in this dish the mixture along with the garlic and worcestershre had a good taste. My mother who ate it with me, said it was just okay, but she is very picky. I want to suggest that you not reheat leftovers in the microwave. It gets a little runny. It's better reheated in the oven. One other thing I want to mention is, I didn't get 6 servings out of this. It's more like 4 to 4 1/2 servings. To get 6 servings out of this as a main entree, you'd have to serve very small portions. I served this with salad, corn and crescent rolls.
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) canchopped mushrooms, drained
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the cottage cheese, yogurt, onion, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, and salt& pepper in a blender and then pour into a large bowl.
- Stir in the tuna, noodles, and mushrooms.
- Pour all into a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and bake for 30 minutes.