Recipe by queenbeatrice
This is a quick and easy weekday favorite. To change it up a bit, try it with condensed cream of celery or cream of broccoli or cream of asparagus soup. I have even made it with cream of cheese which was quite tasty also.
Top Review by Charlotte J
This recipe was easy to put together. Used 1 1/2 cups of peas, 3 or 4 tablespoons red pepper chopped and doubled the topping. It just needed a little salt and pepper to help bring out the flavor.
Made for I Recommend Tag - Part 2 July 2010 this recipe was recommend by Boomette.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons pimiento, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups hot cooked egg noodles (about 1 cup uncooked)
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded