Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love this recipe because its quick, easy, and great for lunch the next day.
- 1 cup peas
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 1⁄3 cups noodles
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In casserole dish mix both cans of soup, milk and tuna together.
- In a pot place 3 cups of water, once boiling add noodles, cook until soft. Drain and add to contents in dish.
- In the microwave steam the peas for 5 minutes, add to dish. Mix well.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
This was good and easy to make.I followed the recipe exactly as written. I knew as written it would need seasoning for my family so I added pepper, onion powder and seasoning salt. This is a good basic recipe.
Total comfort food. I made this as directed except that I halved the recipe and used fresh mushrooms. Easy and good. Thanks Jannamikers for a comfy dinner. Made for Bargain Basement tag.