Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Got this recipe outta a magazine. Best Tuna Noodle Casserole I've had.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 (12 ounce) cans tuna, Drained
- 4 cups cooked medium egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, Melted
- Stir soup, milk, peas, tuna and noodles in a 3 quart casserole.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- Mix bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle over tuna mixture. Bake for 5 minutes more.
This is so easy and good. I didnt know what to make for dinner but had all the ingredients to do this.Next time I will add cheese just to change it up a bit. Thanks for sharing crazycookinmama!!