Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this recipe on another website, and I like it alot1 Simple and Easy
- 4 ounces rotini pasta
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup diced mozzarella string cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) candrained and flaked tuna
- Cook rotini according to package directions.
- Mix soup, milk, mayonnaise and mustard. Stir in rotini and cheese and gentrly fold in tuna.
- Turn into a 1-1/2 qt casserole that has been sprayed with cookingoil (so it doesn't stick).
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 45 minutes.