Recipe by barney_s
A campbell's recipe.
Top Review by JaneEyre1
Memory food, that's what this is, and since we are a Tuna Noodle Casserole family I'm sure we'll be going back to this one alot. A variation is leaving it in the pot instead of putting it in the oven taste almost as good! Thanks Chef #778477 er Cambpell's
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 (12 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 4 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir soup, milk, peas, tuna and noodles into a 3 quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Mix bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle over tuna.; Bake 5 minutes more.
- •Variation: Cheesy Tuna Melt- In place of bread crumbs sprinkle with 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.