Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Simple Dish, yet flavorful!
- 3 cups whole wheat rotini, spiral noodles (cooked and drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups peas and carrots, thawed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2⁄3 cup French-fried onions
- Combine all ingrediants, except french fried onions, in 8x11 baking dish.
- Sprinkle french fried onions on top
- bake 350 for 24- 30 minutes until the french fried onions are golden brown.
- *for a tastier dish, use 2/3 cups french fried onions in place of the actual onion in the dish.