Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Good and basic!
- 3 cups medium noodles
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna (drained)
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 ounces American cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can green peas (drained)
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Combine noodles, tuna, Miracle Whip and salt.
- In saucepan, blend (10.5oz) can soup and 1/2 cup milk. Add cheese and heat. Stir until cheese melts.Add to noodle mixture.
- Drain peas and add to noodle mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.