Recipe by ebbtide
On a time or money budget? This might be the answer.
Top Review by Grease
ebbtide, This was good! I know there are more elaborate recipes for a tuna noodle casserole on this site but I was hungry, I knew I had work to do while dinner was cooking, and when I saw your recipe and I had all the stuff I needed, the dinner menu was decided. Thanks! I enjoyed it last night and for lack of time tonight, I'll probably enjoy the left-overs! This recipe is now in my "Quick, I need a meal" section.
- 2 (4 ounce) packages albacore tuna
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of celery soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can French fried onion rings
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can peas
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Cook noodles per instructions and drain.
- Combine noodles, tuna, soups, onion rings, cheese and peas in a large bowl.
- In separate bowl, combine melted butter and crushed corn flakes.
- Pour noodle/tuna mixture into casserole dish.
- Sprinkle corn flakes over top of mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes and ENJOY.