Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My kids love tuna and I needed a new healthy recipe for them and me.
- 1 tablespoon Smart Balance butter spread
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (6 ounce) cans low-sodium tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1⁄3 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 cups hot cooked egg noodles
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees r.
- Melt margarine in saucepan over medium-high heat. Add milk and soup. Cook 3 minutes; stir constaantly with a whisk. Combine soup mixture, noodles and all incredients except bread crumbs in a 2 quart casserole. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top. Bake at 450 degrees F 15 minutes or until bubbly.