Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a casserole I made from pantry ingredients (and sometimes those are the best kind!) It is a little different from the same old tuna noodle casserole, so I hope that you enjoy!
- 1 lb noodles (pasta or egg noodles)
- 4 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 2 1⁄2 cups light mayonnaise or 2 1⁄2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- butter-flavored cooking spray (Pam)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta/noodles to al dente.
- While pasta is cooking, whisk mayo, milk, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, onion powder, salt, and pepper together.
- Mix tuna and peas into sauce.
- Drain and rinse noodles and fold into sauce.
- Pour into greased casserole dish and top with bread crumbs.
- Spray top of casserole with cooking spray.
- Bake one hour or until center is bubbly and top is golden.