Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe my brother first made in our home. It was a hit amongst the family so we have made it ever since. It was always a treat when we would come home and a batch of this was in the fridge.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag pasta (the multi-colored garden spirals)
- 6 -8 hard-boiled eggs
- 6 -12 ounces tuna (as much as you desire)
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip (or enough to hold everything together)
- salt & pepper
- Boil noodles according to package and drain.
- Boil eggs and peel.
- Drain tuna and set aside.
- Chop up eggs and put in with drained noodles.
- add tuna and miracle whip stir all together
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- eat warm and then put in fridge for excellent cold leftovers.