Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A very simple recipe, great comfort food.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag egg noodles
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- dill weed
- season salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook egg noodles as instructed on bag and set aside.
- Add cream of mushroom soup and peas in separate bowl and stir. (don't drain peas).
- Add Tuna (drained) into mixture, stir until blended.
- Add to mixture dill weed, pepper & season salt to taste.
- Add noodles & stir.
- Place mixture into baking dish.
- Pour crushed potato chips on top, spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 minute.
Have made this so many times,love this recipe.Glad you posted/thanks