- 1 (8 ounce) package medium egg noodles
- 1 (11 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup pimiento, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook noodles to package directions.
- Drain and set aside. Meanwhile, in a sauce pan, saute' celery and onion in margarine until tender.
- Stir in soup and milk. Gently stir in tuna, pimento and cooked noodles.
- Transfer to a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.