1/1 Photo of Tuna Noodle Casserole
LtlPhyl #2's Note:
One of my daughter's inlaw shared this delightfully different tuna casserole with me better then ten years ago. After the first time I made it it was good bye to the retro version. LOL Serving and prep time are approximate. ENJOY..!! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- 2 (6 1/4 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- potato chips, crushed for topping
- 1Cook noodles in boiling salted water per package instructions.
- 2Mix remaining ingredients together well except for chips.
- 3Add drained tuna mixture to cooked and drained noodles.
- 4Place all in greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- 5Sprinkle with crushed chips.
- 6BAKE: 350ºF. oven for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.5
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 109.4 mg
- Sodium 1158.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 33.3 g