Recipe by helowy
I was suprised to see my tuna noodle casserole recipe is somewhat different from the others on zaar. So here it is--absolutely nothing fancy about it. Just simple, comfort food at its most 1950ish.
Top Review by Color Guard Mom
Very very good! We both loved it. I think next time though I'll cut back on the bread crumbs, maybe down to half. Very easy to make and will be adding this to my Favorites Cookbook. Thanks for posting! Tagged for Potluck Tag Game.
- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup skim milk
- 18 ounces canned tuna fish, drained
- 10 ounces frozen peas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted