1/2 Photos of Tuna Noodle Casserole
I was suprised to see my tuna noodle casserole recipe is somewhat different from the others on zaar. So here it is--absolutely nothing fancy about it. Just simple, comfort food at its most 1950ish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles per package directions.
- 2Mix noodles, soup, milk, tuna, peas, cheese and put in a 9x13 casserole.
- 3Mix the bread crumbs and butter and sprinkle over the top.
- 4Bake at 375F for about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.0
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.2 mg
- Sodium 932.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 22.9 g