1/2 Photos of Tuna Noodle Broccoli Casserole
Chef #1802760971's Note:
This is an easy, quick, and filling meal. Serve with a big salad with lots of veggies...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Prepare a medium baking dish by spraying with cooking spray.
- 2In a large pot of water, boil noodles until al dente. Drain well.
- 3In a medium saucepan, combine flour, butter, and salt. Stir until butter is melted and ingredients are combined evenly.
- 4Add milk, and whisk until the sauce thickens (usually it is at the proper consistency by the time it begins to boil).
- 5Add cheese to mixture, and whisk until cheese is melted and mixture is well blended.
- 6Stir in tuna, peas, broccoli, and noodles.
- 7Spread the mixture evenly in prepared dish.
- 8Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until the top noodles begins to turn golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Noodle Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.2
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.8 mg
- Sodium 307.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 19.1 g