This is an easy, quick, and filling meal. Serve with a big salad with lots of veggies...
Make and share this Tuna Noodle Broccoli Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Prepare a medium baking dish by spraying with cooking spray.
- In a large pot of water, boil noodles until al dente. Drain well.
- In a medium saucepan, combine flour, butter, and salt. Stir until butter is melted and ingredients are combined evenly.
- Add milk, and whisk until the sauce thickens (usually it is at the proper consistency by the time it begins to boil).
- Add cheese to mixture, and whisk until cheese is melted and mixture is well blended.
- Stir in tuna, peas, broccoli, and noodles.
- Spread the mixture evenly in prepared dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until the top noodles begins to turn golden brown.