- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 dash granulated garlic, to taste
- 1 English muffin (parted with a fork)
- 2 slices cheddar cheese (or whatever your favorite is)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the tuna, mayo, onion, and garlic.
- Place tuna mixture on top of each English muffin half.
- Top with cheese, then broil in toaster oven until cheese is suitably melted. (Since I don't currently have a toaster oven, I just bake it in my regular oven for about 5-7 minutes these days. You can use the microwave, too, but it doesn't crisp the same and an oven is preferable.).