Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Pretty mold for a party or appetizer.
- 1 can tuna in water, drained
- 1 can tuna in vegetable oil, drained
- 1⁄2 can tomato paste
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- white pepper
- 1 package unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- Flake tuna well and add mayo, tomato paste, and salt and pepper.
- Best if you mix in the food processor.
- Mix gelatin and boiling water.
- Add to tuna mixture, mixing well.
- Place in pretty bowl or fits perfectly in Tupperware mini jello mold.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Turn out of mold onto bed of lettuce.
- Goes great with crackers or bread.
I like to serve this as an appetizer at lunch on the Sabbath. I had a bunch of cans of salamon so I used it instead of tuna. I also added a spoonful of horseradish. Tastes great spread on challah.