Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my favorite things to eat on crackers. Great for a party appetizer.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 (7 g) packets unflavored gelatin
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese
- 1 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, in water, drained
- Boil soup in mircowave.
- mix together water and gelatin and add to boiled soup.
- In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Combine soup and tuna mixtures.
- Pour in a greased mold.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Serve with crackers.