Can be made ahead. Cover and refrigerate once cooled. To serve, place on a cookie sheet and cover with foil. Bake 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
My Private Note
mini qu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2Make the crust by mixing the Bisquick and butter in a small bowl. Add boiling water, stirring quickly until soft dough forms.
- 3Make teaspoon sized balls of dough and press into the muffin cups, forming a little pie crust up the sides and on the bottom.
- 4Divide the tuna evenly among the muffin cups.
- 5Beat the milk, butter and egg in a small bowl. Stir in the chives and salt. Spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons of the egg mixture into each muffin cup. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- 6Bake 20 minutes or until edges are brown and centers are cooked.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Mini Quiches
Serving Size: 1 (590 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.8
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 161.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: