I got this recipe from Starkist Tuna, and it makes a tasty, quick & easy soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced Italian tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 large carrot (peeled & diced)
- 1 medium onion (peeled & diced)
- 1/2 celery (diced)
- 1 cup small shell pasta (uncooked)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning, blend
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna (drained & flaked)
- 1 can great northern bean (drained)
- 1In a soup pot combine broth, tomatoes, carrot, onion, celery, pasta& seasonings.
- 2Bring to a boil, then cover& simmer 20 minutes.
- 3Add tuna& beans,& heat through.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Minestrone
Serving Size: 1 (452 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.9
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 21.5 mg
- Sodium 661.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: