Recipe by KeyWee
I got this recipe from Starkist Tuna, and it makes a tasty, quick & easy soup.
Top Review by foodlover
We really thought this was good. I didn't have the beans in your recipe so I used kidney beans instead (I rinsed them first) and it still tasted really good. Thank you for telling me about your tuna recipe when I asked for recipes (I use a lot of tuna).
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) candiced Italian tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 large carrot (peeled & diced)
- 1 medium onion (peeled & diced)
- 1⁄2 celery (diced)
- 1 cup small shell pasta (uncooked)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning, blend
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna (drained & flaked)
- 1 can great northern bean (drained)