1/1 Photo of Tuna Melts
Barb Gertz's Note:
These are Oh-so-easy and deliciuos. My family has enjoyed them for years. Easy to double.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) can albacore tuna in water, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish (optional)
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 slices tomatoes (1/4-inch thick) (optional)
- 4 slices American cheese or 4 slices cheese, of your choice (3/4-ounce slices)
- 1Combine the first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
- 2Place toasted muffin halves, cut side up, on baking sheet.
- 3Divide tuna mixture evenly among the muffin halves.
- 4Top with tomato and cheese.
- 5Broil 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Melts
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.6
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 589.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 17.3 g