Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My husband and I are losing weight and I created this recipe for low-fat and taste needs. It's very easy and there are other variations. You can use salsa and chicken. Gives a sense of eating pizza.
- 2 pita bread or 2 flat bread
- 2 tablespoons spaghetti sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1⁄4 cup cheese, grated
- Place pitas on baking sheet.
- Spread 1 tablespoons of spag. sauce on each pita.
- Spread half can of tuna on each pita.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese or cheese slice.
- Put in oven on BROIL until cheese is melted.
- Cut with pizza cutter and enjoy.