1/1 Photo of Tuna Melt Sandwiches
Little different way to serve Tuna Melts. The cheese makes its different and very good Kids like this. Fast and easy Lunch
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- 2Spread butter over cut sides of buns.
- 3Spread tuna mixture on bun bottoms,replace tops.
- 4Wrap in foil.
- 5Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Melt Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.2
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 45.9 mg
- Sodium 431.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: