Recipe by katew
Adapted from an issue of BBC Good Food 06 - very quick and kid friendly ! I use reduced fat mayonnaise and I use cooked onions.
Top Review by Ginny Sue
This was very good and so different. A little like a tuna casserole, but using potatoes instead of noodles. I sprinkled a little more cheese on top of the tuna before baking. We really enjoyed this.
- 750 g frozen potato wedges
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 150 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (320 g) canned tuna in water, drained
- parsley (to garnish)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 220 C.
- Place wedges in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix mayo, cheese and tuna together.
- Place wedges into heatproof serving dish.
- Spoon over tuna mixture.
- Put back into the oven for 15 minutes till bubbling.