Recipe by Derf
Fantastic lunch, even dinner with a bowl of soup.
Top Review by Dana-MMH
Dorthy, this was soooo good!!! Honestly I will say I was a little hesitant about the artichoke hearts with tuna combination but OH MY, it really is DELICIOUS!!!! I had this for dinner last night and DH and DD were eating Taco Bell (yuck) and guess what they each ended up having...you got it some of mine. THANKS!
- 1⁄2 cup drained canned artichoke heart, finely chopped (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 1 (6 ounce) can albacore tuna in water, lightly drained and flaked
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 6 tablespoons grated shredded provolone cheese or 6 tablespoons grated shredded sharp cheddar cheese