- 6 ounces canned tuna in water, drained
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 3 slices bread
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Flake the tuna into a bowl.
- Add celery, carrot, mayonnaise, and mustard. Stir to mix. Add the salt and pepper.
- Place 1/3 of the mixture on top of each piece of bread, followed by the tomato slices, and cheese.
- Place in preheated oven 4 to 6 inches from the broiler and broil until the cheese melts.