Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is truly delicious, and healthy. It's easy to make, and doesn't take up much time.
- 6 ounces tuna
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of zucchini relish (any relish is fine )
- 1⁄4 cup cubed cheese
- 2 slices bread
- Place bread slices on baking sheet
- Mix together the Tuna, Mayonnaise, Relish, and cheese in a bowl.
- Equally top the bread slices with combined ingredients
- BROIL in oven for 5 minutes, or until tops are golden and cheese had started to melt.