Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Weight Watchers Recipe states its Meal 5 points, Tuna 3 points. I have not done the calculations please double check. I have not tried this one yet, will up date once I do.
- 1 cup tuna in water, drained
- 1 -2 celery (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 4 pieces reduced-calorie whole wheat bread
- 8 tablespoons low-fat monterey jack cheese
- Preheat toaster-oven to 400. Combine tuna, celery, mustard, and mayo.
- spread onto 4 slices bread, top with cheese.
- bake 5 - 10 minutes until cheese is melted (probably could microwave too).
We made this for dinner and my two girls (4 1/2 and 6) ate it all! That's a winner as far as I'm concerned. I served it on sourdough with carrots sliced with a veggie peeler. It was a hit! I'll definitely be adding it to our menu more often.