This is a really nice blend of flavours - and visually appealing. Quick and easy to toss together. I don't include the onions, but DH likes them in his. Also, if I'm not serving immediately, I'll use less noodles for a moister salad (otherwise best served fresh). Ditali noodles are a nice alternative to macaroni.
- 2 cups macaroni noodles
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip light
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- 1 (200 g) cansolid white tuna packed in oil
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄2 cup diced yellow pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- cucumber (to garnish)
- Cook and drain macaroni noodles according to package directions.
- Whisk together the Miracle Whip, white wine vinegar, lemon juice and bouillon powder, then stir in the tuna, basil and parsley.
- Dice the fresh veggies and crumble in the feta cheese.
- Mix everything together then garnish with peeled cucumber slices. Enjoy!