Recipe by Kellina
I found this in a box of recipes at my great aunt's house. Don't be afraid of the mish mashb of ingedients they all come togther at the end!
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (170 g) can tuna (drained)
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushroom soup (not diluted)
- 1 cup of diced celery
- 1 (10 ounce) can mandarin oranges (drained)
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushrooms (or 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- chinese noodles (egg based is best, I recommend chow mein noodles)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add everything together in a bowl except the noodles, this can be done hours in advance. When you're ready to start making dinner follow the directions on the package of noodles. Once they are cooked add them to your bowl of everything else and stir the noodles so that they are well covered. Place into an 8x10 casserole dish. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.