Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made up this recipe to have more protein and less noodles because I try to not do bread/noodles that much, but I LOVE Tuna Macaroni Salad. This was a good compromise for me. Make sure to use mayo, not miracle whip or salad dressing.
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 2 (453.59 g) can tuna, drained
- 118.29 ml frozen peas, thawed
- 118.29 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 354.88 ml macaroni noodles, cooked, drained and cooled
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- Mix all ingredients together and eat right away or let sit in the refrigerator for a few hours for the flavors to really come together.
- After it's been refrigerated, if it's a bit dry, just add a bit more mayonnaise.