Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
"Hey Lacey You are bringing the salad right?" And everyone knows it is my tuna macaroni salad.Its been a hit for years with the young and old alike, summer or winter, serve it cold or hot, (omit the cuke if you like, when hot).
- 170.09 g package macaroni and cheese mix
- 14.79 ml butter
- 118.29 ml milk
- 170.09 g canflaked tuna, drained
- 1 medium sweet onions, chopped or 3-4 green onions
- 2 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 red peppers or 1 green pepper, chopped
- 3-4 sprig fresh parsley
- 59.14 ml sweet pickle relish
- 118.29 ml salad dressing
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 0.25 ml garlic powder
- 0.25 ml onion powder
- 0.25 ml paprika
- 0.25 ml celery seed
- 0.25 ml salt, if available
- 2.46 ml mustard powder
- salt and pepper
- Cook macaroni in 3 cups of water until done about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add 1 tablespoons butter and 1/2 cup milk.
- Add cheese that was included in box.
- Mix well.
- Let cool completely.
- Add above ingredients in order given.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Let stand in fridge overnight or at least 8 hours.