Recipe by Laura O.
I don't know what else to say about this other than I've been eating it for over twenty years and it is still my favorite macaroni salad. The tuna adds a nice touch. I have never found a recipe to top it. Quick and easy too.
Top Review by jordan_23isback
This was a great recipe, I added about 1 cup of italian dressing and double the pepper because I like some spice. It was great, it took me longer than 10 mins though, some ppl use vin instead of dressing but I never tried it that way. Yours was great and I will make it again.
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 large cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped (green part only)
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper