Recipe by blondegirl
This is an absolute must have for my family during the summer. You always know that summer has arrived the first time you eat this! It originated at a diet cooking class that my mother took years ago, although I'm sure it wasn't intended to be eaten in the quantity that I eat it! I've made it with various raw veggies before, but I still prefer it the simple way as below.
- 2 cups cooked macaroni
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1 can tuna, drained
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to directions.
- Drain and cool under cold water.
- Stir together yoghurt and Miracle Whip.
- Add tuna and salt and pepper.
- Mix together and cool.
- Serve the same day.
- If making salad ahead, prepare dressing and noodles and do not combine until ready to serve.