This is an absolute must have for my family during the summer. You always know that summer has arrived the first time you eat this! It originated at a diet cooking class that my mother took years ago, although I'm sure it wasn't intended to be eaten in the quantity that I eat it! I've made it with various raw veggies before, but I still prefer it the simple way as below.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles according to directions.
- 2Drain and cool under cold water.
- 3Stir together yoghurt and Miracle Whip.
- 4Add tuna and salt and pepper.
- 5Mix together and cool.
- 6Serve the same day.
- 7If making salad ahead, prepare dressing and noodles and do not combine until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Macaroni salad
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.2
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 383.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: