Recipe by kimbearly
i love this in the summer as a 1 bowl dinner. sometimes i make it in the deep of winter to get a taste of summer. you can use low calorie salad dressings to lower the calories. i also sometimes add shredded cheese to the individual servings.
Top Review by Shellbelle
This is a good pasta salad dish, kimbearly. I left out the egg because I don't care for them. I think next time I make this I will add a little lemon juice to give it an extra zing. Thanks for sharing this recipe!
- 1 (1 lb) box elbow macaroni
- 2 cups diced carrots
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into small florets
- 4 hardboiled egg
- 1 cup diced sweet pickle
- 3 (7 ounce) cans albacore tuna in water, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) bottlekens tomato bacon salad dressing
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- boil elbows as directed.
- add carrots and broccoli in last 3 minutes of boiling.
- drain pasta mixture well.
- cool for 10 minutes then add tuna, eggs, and pickles.
- pour bacon and tomato dressing on warm pasta and let soak inches.
- when pasto is cooler add mayo and miracle whip to make a pasta salad consistency.