Recipe by Susie in Western NY
I no longer get asked to make this salad, its DEMANDED whenever theres a party. The amounts listed are for a family of 4 that will last a couple of days, but increase as much as you want for the summer get-togethers. DO NOT LEAVE OUT THE GREEN PEPPER, if you don't like them, pick around them, they really do make or break this recipe!
- 1 1⁄2 cups macaroni, cooked as directed
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Miracle Whip
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine macaroni, green pepper, onion, tuna, and 5 of the eggs. Stir together until blended.
- Add Miracle Whip, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice the last egg and arrange on top of the salad.
- Sprinkle the top of salad generously with more paprika.