Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
I no longer get asked to make this salad, its DEMANDED whenever theres a party. The amounts listed are for a family of 4 that will last a couple of days, but increase as much as you want for the summer get-togethers. DO NOT LEAVE OUT THE GREEN PEPPER, if you don't like them, pick around them, they really do make or break this recipe!
- 1 1⁄2 cups macaroni, cooked as directed
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Miracle Whip
- salt and pepper
- Combine macaroni, green pepper, onion, tuna, and 5 of the eggs. Stir together until blended.
- Add Miracle Whip, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice the last egg and arrange on top of the salad.
- Sprinkle the top of salad generously with more paprika.
Yummy! I loved that there is a nice amount of eggs in this salad. I omly used 1 tsp of paprika and used real mayo. It was wonderful. Thanx!
I made this salad this morning. Had it for dinner and it is wonderful!! When I made it I was concerned about using so much paprika.Don't use that spice much. I think it is funny when people make a recipe and review it saying they did it just as listed EXCEPT......and then list all their changes. Followed the recipe and am glad I did as it is delicious. Thanks for a great salad.
HI Susie- This must be a WNY deal as I make the same way. This recipe is demanded of me at all family functions as well. I do add 2 cans tuna as that too is demanded. Great to see another WNYer here. Welcome.