Recipe by *Parsley*
Yup, another tuna macaroni salad. I really like this one, though. I always use mild curry powder to keep it "crowd-friendly". I've never made it with a hotter, spicer curry powder so I can't recommend it. Like most macaroni salads, you'll probably want to moisten it with some milk before serving.... especially the next day.
- 2 cups small shell pasta, can use elbows
- 1 (12 ounce) can albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red radish
- 1⁄2 cup chopped carrot
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3⁄4-1 teaspoon mild curry powder
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse under cold water. Drain again.
- Place cooled macaroni into a large bowl. Add the flaked tuna, onion, celery, radishes, carrots and hb eggs.
- In a seperate bowl, mix together all of the dressing ingredients. Mix until well blended.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and blend together well.
- Chill and serve.
- Add a splash of milk and stir before serving -- especially the next day.